We do not sell or lease the Personal Information you share with third parties.
Further, except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose information that we collect about you or from you to third parties without your consent. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
• Any information that you voluntarily share or choose to include in a publicly accessible part of the Website or the related Company services will be available to anyone who has access to that content.
• Any photos, videos, information and/or other materials that, as part of a campaign or program, you voluntarily share with us by email or publicly post on our Website or other websites may be publicly disclosed by us as part of our campaigns and programs.
• The Company may share your Personal Information, Analytics, and Site Visit Information with certain trusted third-parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including site hosting and maintenance, donation processing, customer relationship, database storage and management, advertising, and direct marketing campaigns. We require all service providers to use the information solely for providing services and to take your privacy and the security of the information we share with them seriously.
• We may disclose information about you if required to do so by law or in the goodfaith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
• We also reserve the right to disclose information about you that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the LA28 Website and services and any facilities or equipment used to make the Website and services available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
• If we are involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer information about our users to one or more third parties as part of that transaction. In the event that Los Angeles is chosen to host the Olympic and Paralympic Games (Games), and/or as required by the United State Olympic Committee (USOC) or the International Olympic Committee (IOC), we may transfer or disclose information about our users to the Organizing Committee for the Games, the USOC, the IOC or any legacy organization of the Company.
• We may make certain aggregated, automatically-collected, or otherwise nonPersonal Information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Website and services.